The revision to regulation 19 CSR 30-82.070 Alzheimer’s Demonstration Projects (Rescinded September 30, 2013) has been published in the Code of State Regulations. The official new rule can be found on the Missouri Secretary of State’s website at: http://www.sos.mo.gov/adrules/csr/current/19csr/19csr.asp. The rule is located under Division 30 in Chapter 82. The effective date for the new rule is September 30, 2013. If you have any questions regarding implementation of the rules, please contact the Section for Long-Term Care Regulation, Policy Unit Manager Carmen Grover-Slattery, at 573-526-8570.
Welcome to the LTC Information Update!
Providing information and guidance for Long-Term Living Providers - Skilled Nursing, Intermediate Care, Assisted Living and Residential Care Homes. You may contact the Section for Long-Term Care Regulation (SLCR) at 573-526-8524.
Search By Topic:
- Staffing Turnover: Tackle it before it Tackles you in Five-Star
- MLN Geriatric Emergencies Workshop
- ACO’s and Bundles: Making Your Facility a Preferred Provider
- CMS S&C Memo 16-40-NH/HHA/CLIA: Notice of Interim Final Rule (IFR) Agjusting Civil Monetary Penalties (CMPs)
- CMS S&C Memo 16-37-ALL: Office of Civil Rights (OCR) Clearance
- New QIPMO Newsletter – July 2016
- Commonly Asked Questions on the MDS, M-Section
- MALA ALF Resident Assessment Trainings
- Busy Doing Nothing? How to Foster Purpose and Meaning for Seniors in LTC
- MALA Level I Medication Aide / Insulin Administration Train the Trainer Workshop
- Where Did the Stars Go? An Overview of the Five-Star Quality Rating System
- Missouri Assisted Living Association Fall Conference
- Consumer Voice – Webinar series
- Empira researcher Sue Ann Guildermann coming to Missouri
- RAI Manual Changes