We all want meaningful lives, a sense of identity and a feeling of connectedness. When spotting someone wandering in your home, consider some of the possible reasons for doing so. The person could be lost or confused, in need of exercise or companionship, or trying to find the bathroom. Instead of labeling people as “wanderers,” get to know their routines, and what makes them feel comfortable and important. Visit www.primaris.org/cat_tips to view all tips. The Missouri Local Area Network for Excellence (MOLANE) is the state coalition for Advancing Excellence.
Welcome to the LTC Information Update!
Providing information and guidance for Long-Term Living Providers - Skilled Nursing, Intermediate Care, Assisted Living and Residential Care Homes. You may contact the Section for Long-Term Care Regulation (SLCR) at 573-526-8524.
Search By Topic:
- MLN’s Oktoberfest, Nursing Home Administrator Conference
- Staffing Turnover: Tackle it before it Tackles you in Five-Star
- MLN Geriatric Emergencies Workshop
- ACO’s and Bundles: Making Your Facility a Preferred Provider
- CMS S&C Memo 16-40-NH/HHA/CLIA: Notice of Interim Final Rule (IFR) Agjusting Civil Monetary Penalties (CMPs)
- CMS S&C Memo 16-37-ALL: Office of Civil Rights (OCR) Clearance
- New QIPMO Newsletter – July 2016
- Commonly Asked Questions on the MDS, M-Section
- MALA ALF Resident Assessment Trainings
- Busy Doing Nothing? How to Foster Purpose and Meaning for Seniors in LTC
- MALA Level I Medication Aide / Insulin Administration Train the Trainer Workshop
- Where Did the Stars Go? An Overview of the Five-Star Quality Rating System
- Missouri Assisted Living Association Fall Conference
- Consumer Voice – Webinar series
- Empira researcher Sue Ann Guildermann coming to Missouri