July 16, 2013: David Gifford, MD, MPH, will review the Plan-Do-Study-Act (PDSA) model and the rapid-cycle improvement method. Strategies of how to incorporate rapid-cycle techniques into your organization and the daily workflow will be provided by using examples of rehospitalization and antipsychotics reduction efforts. To learn more about this webinar, please view the flyer: QAPI in Action – Rapid Cycle Improvement Webinar or click here.
Welcome to the LTC Information Update!
Providing information and guidance for Long-Term Living Providers - Skilled Nursing, Intermediate Care, Assisted Living and Residential Care Homes. You may contact the Section for Long-Term Care Regulation (SLCR) at 573-526-8524.
Search By Topic:
- MHCA Mid-Year Conference
- MHCA Webinar
- New Generations Newsletters
- TMF QIN Event
- 2015 and 2016 Hot Topics Webinars available as a bundle!
- Most Frequently Cited Deficiencies Report – 4rd Quarter 2015
- On the Road…to Culture Change: NHC Healthcare, Maryland Heights
- 63rd MLN Annual Convention
- Hot Topics: Culture Change in Action
- Resident-to-Resident Mistreatment Webinar
- LeadingAge Webinar Opportunities
- Nursing Home Quality Improvement Spotlight on….
- MDS Training
- ICD-10 CM Refresher
- Pressure Ulcer Webinar
- Action Pact
- Advancing Excellence
- Artifacts of Culture Change
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services
- LeadingAge Missouri
- Missouri Assisted Living Association
- Missouri Association of Nursing Home Administrators
- Missouri Coalition Celebrating Care Continuum Change (MC5)
- Missouri Health Care Association
- Missouri Hospital Association
- Missouri League for Nursing
- National Fire Protection Association
- Nursing Home Compare
- Pioneer Network
- SLCR – Applications and Forms
- SLCR – Newsletters and Provider Information
- SLCR – Regulations
- STOP ELDER ABUSE