- November 27, 2012: Cape Girardeau, Missouri
- November 28, 2012: Columbia, Missouri
- November 29, 2012: St. Louis, Missouri
The Affordable Care Act makes compliance programs mandatory by March 23, 2013 for all nursing facilities. Soon, compliance programs will be a condition of participating in Medicare and Medicaid. Keeping up with this flood of government enforcement is a Herculean task.
In this three-hour seminar, participants will be able to:
- Understand the required components of a compliance program
- Identify the areas of compliance risk within their facility
- Learn monitoring and auditing tools to reduce penalties and fines
- Understand the role of the compliance officer
- Recognize OIG screening requirements and how to keep compliant
- Understand how to use a Quality Assurance program to maximize quality, promote consistency and create a culture of service excellence
- Identify HIPAA privacy and security issues in the compliance plan
To register and view the detailed brochure, please visit LeadingAge online: http://www.leadingagemissouri.org/events/.